Yes, definitely! We recommend reserving the space first, in order to ensure you get the space you want within the timeframe you want, but we understand that sometimes you need a few more details before you are ready to place a reservation with a host. That’s one reason why we created Neighbor Messages. It is a safe, secure platform to facilitate communication between hosts and renters.
In order to message the host:
- Sign in to your Neighbor account
- Go to the listing that you are interested in
- Click on the Host's profile picture
- When you are on their profile, click the "Message" button
- Type out and send your message
- You'll receive an email and text message when the host responds!
Note: To protect all users, we encourage users to only communicate through the Neighbor platform. Exchanging money outside the Neighbor platform will also void your rental agreement and all Neighbor protections.