Neighbor's referral program lets you invite friends or family to find storage or list their unused space on Neighbor. When an invitation is fulfilled and verified, you will earn extra money!
Use our referral program to earn extra income and help Neighbor grow in your area!
How it Works
A user who sends an invitation to a non-user ("Referrer") and the non-user who receives and fulfills the invitation ("Recipient"). You can earn extra money when an invitation is fulfilled and verified.
To fulfill an invitation, the Recipient must create an account and either:
- place at least one reservation, or
- list their storage space on Neighbor and receive a reservation.
In each case, only Qualified Reservation, as defined below, will result in referral payouts.
After the verification process, referral payouts in the form of electronic Amazon gift cards are sent via email.
A “Qualified Reservation” consists of a fulfilled invitation that:
- results in an approved reservation totaling more than $100 in payments between a new customer of Neighbor and a third party (third party cannot be the Referrer),
- is the result of an arms-length transaction between a willing host and willing renter contracting for the purposes of receiving the services made available by Neighbor,
- is not made for the sole purpose of generating referral payouts, and
- is made by an individual who has complied with these rules and the Terms of Service.
To participate, the Referrer and Recipient must agree to these rules and the Terms of Service. Participants may not engage in any conduct that artificially fulfills your referrals or that violates any applicable laws regarding electronic or other communications, including without limitation the CAN-SPAM Act. Participants may not make any statement, warranty, or representation regarding the Services that is not made publicly by Neighbor. Participants may not make any untrue, misleading, or fraudulent statement regarding the Services or your participation in the Program. Participants may not offer any compensation or consideration to any person to induce them to become a customer of Neighbor. Participants may not engage in any other illegal or immoral conduct intended to fulfill a referral. Participants may not create or own more than one account for purposes of this contest, either directly or in connection with another person. Referrers and Recipients cannot be members of the same household. The invitation and reward are only valid for first-time users. If an invited host lists more than one space, the referrer will only receive credit for one reserved space. Neighbor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the referral program or website or violates these rules or takes any action that in Neighbor’s sole discretion tends to reduce the quality of Neighbor’s listings.