Income you receive from renting your space on Neighbor is taxable. For specific information on what is taxed and for what deductions you qualify, please consult a tax professional.
For qualifying hosts, Neighbor will issue a Form 1099-K after each calendar year. According to rules set by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Neighbor will issue this form to U.S. hosts if they earn over $20,000 and have received 200+ payments in the calendar year.

Neighbor is unable to provide tax advice and encourages all hosts to consult with a tax professional for assistance with reporting income from renting out your space. 

Did this answer your question?