You are required to have either a social security number (SSN) or a tax ID number (TIN) in order to get paid by Neighbor. If you don’t have a social security number, you will need to obtain a tax ID number.  For more information on obtaining a TIN, visit the IRS website.

Connect your bank account or learn more about payouts

Did this answer your question?