The disruption in the economy has rattled many people’s lives and has consequently caused an increased need for parking and storage services. Follow these guidelines if you choose to rent space from a Neighbor Host in order to decrease the spread of COVID-19. We want to do our part to help flatten the curve.
- Wear a mask. The CDC recommends that everyone 2 years and older wear a cloth face covering that covers their nose and mouth when they are out in the community.
- If you don’t feel well, reschedule your move-in. Neighbor Hosts are usually willing to work with a renter to accommodate their needs. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to update your reservation. We’re here to help!
- Wash your hands before and after dropping your stuff off with your Host. Wash often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Put distance between yourself, your Host, and other people outside of your home.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Keep your distance from your Host. Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Do not gather in groups.